Our Role With Job Seekers
First and foremost, CBX Staffing is a direct hire placement firm
We seek to place candidates in full time roles with employers. We do this through direct hire (perm) search engagements, temporary to hire (audition) assignments and a percentage of our temporary assignments convert to full time employment too.
Why work with CBX Staffing?
• Our significant relationships with clients/hire managers on your behalf
• Work with professionals whose job description is to find you your next job
• We treat candidates as our most valuable resource – services are 100% free
“Temping” What’s in it for you?
1. Earn and Learn - Earn a paycheck while you look for full time employment
2. Temp to Hire – Employers recognize top talent and Temp to Hire is a look-see
3. Gain Experience – In roles and venues you may not have considered otherwise
4. Industry Exposure – Discover if a particular industry/role is right for you
5. Learn New Skills – Different industries, roles & companies introduce new skills
6. Resume build-out – If your resume is sparse some temporary assignments may go far
7. Gain References – Temping provides exposure to hire managers and their networks
8. Avoid Resume Gaps – Temping keeps you off the sidelines and current to employers
9. Flexibility, flexibility and flexibility – You choose assignments, days, hours and shifts
10. Choice – You decide if employer, role, length of service and pay rate are right for you
We don’t lock our candidates or clients into temporary assignments
We promote Temp-to-Hire assignments and we back up this contention with a conversion fee to clients that prorate down to zero after 90-days of continuous Temp-to-Hire assignment. The average job seeker is not interested in temporary employment. And, unless you inform us otherwise, that is always our assumption.